In this guide, we will provide instructions for changing file extensions in Windows.
Follow these steps to change file extensions in Windows 10.
1. Search File Explorer.
2. Choose the file for which you plan to modify the extension.
3. Click on the ‘View’ option at the top of the screen and ensure that the ‘File name extensions’ box is selected.
4. Now, right-click on the file name and select the ‘Rename’ button.
5. Rename your file extension.
6. You will be asked to confirm, as seen in the image below. Select “Yes” by clicking.
7. You will observe that the file extension has been modified, along with the file icon.
In this way, you can change the Windows 10 File Extensions. For more information, visit our bodHOST knowledge base section.