There are many pre-installed programs on the WHM and cPanel server, and there is the option to add many more. This post describes one of WHM’s features—the capacity to implement a package for the operating-system OS distribution bundle—in contrast to the ones offered by cPanel.
Here is how you can install a distribution package in WHM:
- Log in to WHM with your credentials.
- Navigate to the Software tab and select Install Distro Packages.
- Now insert the name of the package you want to implement and click on the search option. In this post, we are going to install Java so we will search for that.
- As shown below, you will see many packages. Now, click on install after selecting the proper selection.
- Now as you can see below, you will see the initiation of the installation below.
We hope you found the post helpful. If you need further guidance, you can get in touch with our 24×7 technical support bodHOST team who would be happy to assist you