If you are a business owner you must think about the growth of your business. There is a great way to increase your business growth. You can create a website for your business. Now in this modern age internet is a very common word for everyone. So, use the internet to promote your business with your website.
About website design :
If you have some knowledge about website design that is good but if you don’t have any idea about it then don’t worry. There are many good website designers in the market, you can hire any good website designer. Before creating a website you have to keep in mind the following points :
1. Must add a tagline. It would be the most apparent component on a web page.
2. Create a search box 27 characters wide and place it on top of your website.
3. Do not utilize extensive graphics and design component.
4. Add one site map page and register a sitemap XML document in search engines.
5. Do not break a user’s workforce. Permit each action to be canceled if important.
6. Create simple web content and keep the most essential data on the top of your web page.
7. You must avoid CAPTCHAs.
About Hosting Provider :
After you create a website you have to choose a proper web hosting provider. There are many hosting providers in the market and you have to choose one hosting provider. Before you choose a hosting provider you have to keep in mind the following points :
1. How much cost are they charging on a Monthly and also a Yearly basis? – you have to search for a company that doesn’t charge too much cost. Many companies offer some discounts in the annual plan.
2. Do they permit you to create subdomains or not? – you have to search those providers who permit you to create subdomains.
3. How much bandwidth do they offer? – Bandwidth is, how much traffic flows through your website. So, if your website has heavy bandwidth then you have to search for a hosting provider that provides more bandwidth in your budget.
4. How much storage space do they offer? – If you want to host large files or images on your website and link them then you have to search for those hosting providers who provide more storage space in your budget.
5. Which kind of support they provide? – If you face any technical issue or any other issue then your hosting provider has to provide support. Now maximum hosting provider offers 24/7 live chat and phone support, and also you can raise a ticket with your problem.
6. Also check if they permit FTP and mail server.
About hosting plans :
There are many hosting plans in the market. Those are shared hosting, VPS hosting, Semi-dedicated hosting, dedicated hosting, reseller hosting, cloud hosting, colocation hosting, etc. If you are a beginner then you can start with shared hosting because shared hosting is the cheapest hosting plan, as per your requirement you have to upgrade your plan.