If you are a business owner you must think about the growth of your business. There is a great way to increase your business growth. You can create a website for your business. Now in this modern age internet is a very common word for every one. So, use internet to promote your business with your website.
About website design :
If you have some knowledge about website design that is good but if you don’t have any idea about it then don’t worry. There are many good website designer in the market, you can hire any good web site designer. Before creating a website you have to keep in mind the following points :
1. Must add a tag line. It would be the most apparent component on a web page.
2. Create a search box 27 characters wide and place it on top of your website.
3. Do not utilize extensive graphics and design component.
4. Add one site map page and register a sitemap XML document in search engines.
5. Do not break a user’s workforce. Permit each action to be canceled if important.
6. Create a simple web content and keep most essential data on the top of your web page.
7. You must avoid CAPTCHAs.
About Hosting Provider :
After you create a website you have to choose a proper web hosting provider. There are many hosting providers in the market and you have to choose one hosting provider. Before you choose a hosting provider you have to keep in mind the following points :
1. How much cost they charging in Monthly and also Yearly basis? – you have to search a company that doesn’t charge too much cost. There are many company who offer some discount in annual plan.
2. Do they permit you to create sub domains or not? – you have to search those providers who permit you to create sub domains.
3. How much bandwidth do they offer ? – Bandwidth is, how much traffic flows through your website. So, if your website has heavy bandwidth then you have to search those hosting provider who provide more bandwidth in your budget.
4. How much storage space do they offer ? – If you want to host large files or images on your website and link them then you have to search for those hosting providers who provide more storage space in your budget.
5. Which kind of support they provide? – If you face any technical issue or any other issue then your hosting provider have to provider support. Now maximum hosting provider offer 24/7 live chat, phone support and also you can raise a ticket with your problem.
6. Also check if they permit FTP and mail server.
About hosting plans :
There are many hosting plans in the market. Those are shared hosting, VPS hosting, Semi dedicated hosting, dedicated hosting, reseller hosting, cloud hosting, colocation hosting etc. If you are a beginner then you can start with shared hosting because shared hosting is the most cheapest hosting plan, then as per you requirement you have to upgrade your plan.