A. What is SEO?
Answer: SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is a way to increase visitors to a website or a web page in search engines through the natural process. Normally, the earlier (or well ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
B. If I have changed my website’s index page, how soon will Google re-index my new page?
Answer: It depends on mainly three important points. Those are as follows :
1. How much is the website’s popularity.
2. How often do Google’s spiders typically come around
3. How deep are your new changes?
But if you want a short answer then it would be 1 day to 6 weeks.
C. What Can I do, If my keyword drops in the SERPs by 10 pages?
Answer: It depends on mainly four important points. Those are as follows :
1. How long have you had your previous rankings?
2. How competitive are your keywords?
3. If you have done anything to purposely deceive the search engines
4. How long the rankings drop has existed etc.
But if you want a short answer then it would be: don’t take any step against it. In maximum cases ranking comes back in a few weeks.
D. Will it help if I alter the URL to include keywords in them?
Answer: It depends on mainly five important points. Those are as follows :
1. Make sure that all your URLs are found and indexed by the SEs.
2. Whether you are currently in the midst of a redesign?
3. How impressive are your URLs?
4. Is it possible to use (URLs) simply within your CMS?
5. Make sure that you can 301-redirect the old versions to the new ones smoothly.
But if you want a short answer then: If you want to modify your all URLs because of website redesign and CMS change, then keep in mind that you have to make keyword-rich URLs that look nice in the search results. If there is no mistake in your current URLs, but you don’t like the way they look or you think you need to add keywords to them, it is probably not worth the hassle that goes with such a major change to the structure of your website.
E. If I want to target some keyword phrases then how many keyword phrases would be suitable for me?
Answer: It mainly depends on the following two points. Those are as follows :
- How many keywords can a visitor search in the search engines to find out what your company provides?
2. Your website consists of how many pages?
But if you want a short answer then: If everything is all right then you can target 2-5 keyword phrases on any one page of your website. Multiply the number of keyword phrases by the number of unique, optimizable pages on your website and you can get an initial estimate of how many potential keyword phrases you could target.