A customer support desk or help desk is an essential part of any corporation that provides products and services. Most probably organizations offer customer support through Toll-free phone numbers, Live Chat, Email, and Support ticket systems. In addition, the help desk support portal plays a vital role to troubleshoot customer’s problems related to products.
The osticket system is a good example of an open-source help desk support ticket system. If you planned to provide such kind of service to your clients you should consider this system, which seems uniform in quality and calculates inquiries through email, phone, and web-based forms.
As it is simple and easy to use multiple user web interface you can manage and organize all your support requests and answers in one place. In addition, you can improve your response time to solve the customer’s queries.
The reliability and flexibility of this portal make it one of the worthy help desk support ticket systems in the market and the attractive features make it a good alternative to all other costly and complex customer support systems the best part of this portal it is available free to use.
Advantages of the osticket system.
1. Easy to use and Simple to handle.
2. Lightweight, flexible, and reliable.
3. web-based interface.
4. Open source and free to use.
5. Easy installation through Fantastico.
But why should you opt osTicket system as a help desk for your corporation?
- Tickets can be initiated through Email, Online Forms, and Phone
- Auto Response and Customizable mail templates
- You can set predefined answers for FAQs
- To discuss concern issues on tickets you can include internal comments for the team members.
- Help topics configuration for web tickets.
- You can set email alerts and notices to both clients and staff.
- You can create groups and departments to control staff access levels.
- You can assign and transfer tickets to concerned staff or department.
- There is no need to create a user account or registration to generate tickets, however, ticket ID and Email are required for log-in.
- All the support requests and responses are archived through the support history.