Reminder- Prior to Yarn installation, ensure that you have already installed Node.js on your hosting account.
Let us follow the steps-
1. Log in to SSH.
2. Run the following command-
curl -o- -L https://yarnpkg.com/install.sh | bash
The installation script will download and install Yarn.
3. To activate the new Yarn environment, enter the following command-
4. Run the following command, to check the installation is working properly-
5. For each command, you will receive the subsequent output-
yarn install v1.19.1
[1/4] Resolving packages…
success is Already up-to-date.
Done in 0.05s.
6. For your installation, the completion time and version number may fluctuate.
This way, you can install and set up Yarn on Managed Hosting Accounts. Hope you liked our article. For any assistance, do contact our support staff.