In this article, you will find how to generate a MIME type using cPanel. To know the files on the internet this method is used depending on the type and setup. It specifies the nature and design of a document, file, or range of bytes.
To generate a MIME type using cPanel, follow the steps:
1. Enter the cPanel.
2. Find the “Advanced” section and select it.
3. Select the “MIME Types” option.
4. Here, enter the MIME Type.
5. Enter the “Extension(s)”. One thing can be noted, you can add multiple extensions.
6. At the end, click on the “Add” button.
7. You will get a success message.
We hope that by following these steps you can generate a MIME type using cPanel. If you’re still facing any problems, reach out to the bodHOST team to get unmatched support.