In this article, we will explain to you how to create an Email filter in Webmail. Filters help you manage your emails by shifting them to appropriate folders and clearing out your inbox.
Let us follow the steps to create an Email filter in Webmail:
1) Log in to your Webmail account.
2) Click on the drop-down arrow which is there with the “Username” at the top right-hand side of the screen.
3) Select the “Email Filters” option.
4) Click on the “Create a New Filter” button.
Note: The previous filter will be replaced if you input a filter name that is identical to the earlier filters.
5) Enter the “Filter Name”.
6) Select the “Rules”.
7) Select the “Action”.
8) Click on the “Create” button.
9) You will get a success message.