To resolve the hotcopy error, you can follow the following steps-
- Check active hotcopy on the client-server by using hcp -l command.
- Stop cdp agent using /etc/init.d/cdp-agent stop command.
- Remove active hotcopy using hcp -r /dev/(device name)
- After this start cdp agent and run the backup.
- If you still find no success then reboot the server with client confirmation.
We hope that by following these steps you have managed to resolve the hotcopy error. If you’re still facing any problems, reach out to our team to get unmatched support.