In this article, we are going to explain to you how can you customize your cPanel server by using the WHM server profile
Do you know that the WHM panel contains a tool for simply modifying a server profile on cPanel’s nature? Setting up a server is a challenging operation, but a user’s understanding of hosting settings is critical.
Follow the following steps to customize a cPanel server with the help of the WHM server Profile
1. Log into your “WHM account as root user”
2. Select the “Server Configuration” Option
3. Click on the “Server Profile”
4. Click the “Server Profile” you want and click on Continue.
5. Now, click on the “Cotinue” Button
6. Review the adjustments and features that the profile will provide, then click “Set Profile”.
WHM will create a server profile for your cPanel hosting and apply the appropriate configurations.
We hope that you now have a good understanding of How can you customize a cPanel server Using WHM Server Profile. If you continue to have problems with the protocol outlined above, please contact the bodHOST Team for constructive assistance 24×7.