In this article, we will explain how to change your server’s hostname with the help of WHM.
Follow the following steps to Change the Hostname of the server in WHM
1. Log into your “WHM account”
2. Now, search for the “Networking Setup”
3. Click on the “Change Hostname”
4. Now, you are able to see the “Current Hostname”
5. Here, you need to type the new hostname under the “New Hostname” option.
6. A loading symbol will show up. The settings might not change for a short while.
7. A final notification that the hostname has changed will now appear.
We hope that you now have a good understanding of How to Change the Hostname of Server in WHM. If you still have problems with the protocol outlined above, please get in touch with the bodHOST Team.