For Linux web hosting cPanel control panel is recommended and this application or software is specially designed to make the management of web hosting operations easy and simple. Whether you are using Linux-based Shared, VPS, or Dedicated server hosting; cPanel allows you to cope with a lot of various aspects of your web hosting account, such as the management of domains, the configuration of Webmail clients, etc…..
Today we are going to see one feature in cPanel, which has the ability to set up an email account at your domain name so you can access it by using a simple webmail client. As cPanel provides three different webmail clients (Horde, Roundcube, and SquirrelMail). But if you want to use only one client to access your webmail on cPanel then you should follow the below steps:
1. Log in to your cPanel account
2. Click on one Email account option
3. Scroll down the page and under the default email account you will see the “Access Webmail” option
4. Click on the “Access Webmail”
5. Now Click on the “Go to Webmail Login”
6. Now you will see the three webmail clients
7. Pick the webmail client that you want to use only
8. Click on the “Enable AutoLoad” option
You can also enter how many seconds you want to cPanel load. Enter 0 if you don’t want any delay. Click on the OK button to save button.