With the help of cPanel website management, you can add domains to your main domain. If you want an add-on domain, the process is simple. Because no additional adjustment needs for an add-on, you just remove off. If you want to add it later, re-enter the domain name. Nothing will be lost by disabling and re-enabling the add-on like this.
- Log in to your cPanel control panel account
- Click on the add-on domain option
- Move down the list of add-ons
- Click on Remove next to the add-on you want to disable
- Now Click on Yes to confirm
- That’s It.