This post will show you how to activate Leech protection in cPanel.
Let’s look at how:
1) Log in to your cPanel account.
2) Scroll down to the Security section and pick “Leech Protection” from the pull menu.
3) When you click Leech Protect, a new box appears and offers you to pick a protected folder.
4) When you pick a directory, a new screen opens in which you must provide the necessary permissions.
5) Set the maximum number of logins per username allowed in two hours under Set up Leech Protection.
6) Enter a URL to which customers who have logged in more than once in the last two hours should be redirected.
7) To get an email warning when an account is compromised, select the “Send Email Alert To” checkbox and insert the email address in the text field.
8) To disable compromised accounts, check the Disable Compromised Accounts tab.
9) When you’re finished, click Enable.
You can configure Leech protection in cPanel in this manner. If you are still struggling with the above-mentioned steps, please contact the bodHOST Team for assistance. Seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.