Dedicated Server Or VPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedicated Server Or VPS

Choosing between a dedicated server and a virtual private server isn't just a matter of money; you need to consider which sort of server best meets your specific web hosting needs, not just today, but also in the future.
    Is it better to start small and update as needed, or should you invest in a large number of resources upfront and expand as needed?

- If you anticipate you'll need to upgrade, the cloud is the greatest option because it's easily upgradeable

Comment

If you anticipate you'll need to upgrade, the cloud is the ideal option as it's quite easy to do so.

Comment

I think it is dependent on the size of your business and website; if you have a large business, a dedicated server should be used; if you have a small website or business, a VPS should be used

Comment

With shared hosting you get a package already configured and ready to use, limiting your customization options, while with VPS you're free to set it up however you like.

Comment

What is the difference between a virtual private server (VPS) and a dedicated server? what do you think the current market share of these three is? What about 5 years from now?

Comment

Originally posted by JHK Vince View Post
              What is the difference between a virtual private server (VPS) and a dedicated server? what do you think the current market share of these three is? What about 5 years from now?

Um Yes, you are right cloud is better and it is affordable too. Compare to Dedicated Server

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Jacobs View Post

Um Yes, you are right cloud is better and it is affordable too. Compare to Dedicated Server
                I am using a cloud server from the bodHOST, they have the best cloud server with great tech support. They help us anytime as they are working 24x7.

Comment

Originally posted by SandraJose View Post

I am using a cloud server from the bodHOST, they have the best cloud server with great tech support. They help us anytime as they are working 24x7.
                  I have heard many things about a cloud, but im not aware that which hosting provider is good

Comment

Originally posted by Oswald Coote View Post

I have heard many things about a cloud, but i'm not aware that which hosting provider is good
                    You should go for bodHOST they have good features and they have great prices too. They have best Tech Support too, so whenever you have any kind of problems to can call or mail them. They will help you ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by SandraJose View Post

You should go for bodHOST they have good features and they have great prices too. They have best Tech Support too, so whenever you have any kind of problems to can call or mail them. They will help you ASAP
                      I've been using bodHOST's VPS server hosting for the past two years. One of the most cost-effective web hosting providers with the best features: high SSD storage, 99.95% SLA, and 24/7 Live Support.

Comment

Working...
                      X