Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux reseller hosting enquiry

Good morning,

I am considering purchasing LInux reseller hosting from you, to consolidate the existing 4 hosting packages and to add 2/3 more websites on different hosts as well as a couple of domains not doing anything.
    I just have some queries:
    1. If I find I need to upgrade from copper can this be done at any time?
    2. Will I be charged for transferring in domains from other hosts when using a reseller package?
    3. Is it possible to have an email only account without hosting?

Thanks in advance.

Hello Kouame,

1. Yes you can upgrade anytime.

2. Are you referring to domain transfer or hosting transfer?

3. The reseller panel allows you to restrict privileges for a specific user. However it may assign a few basic features. Another option is you can create an account for them and mailboxes and give them webmail access only.

Let me know if you have any additional queries or concerns.

Comment

Thanks for the quick and helpful response. It is one of the reasons I want all my hosting with you!

For query 2, I was referring to domain name transfer. I know you normally charge for transferring in.
      You see, I have some domain names held with Freeparking with associated web hosting for those domains elsewhere.
      I want to bring it all to Bodhost, but can I do all of this via the reseller control panel?

Comment

Are you referring to the hosting panel we give with the reseller package to host sites?

Comment

I was referring to domain name transfer. I know you normally charge for transferring in.
          You see, I have some domain names held with Freeparking with associated web hosting for those domains elsewhere.
          I want to bring it all to BODHOST, but can I do all of this via the reseller control panel?

Comment

That is specifically for managing hosting accounts. For domain transfers, you need to request them from our site. How many such domains do you wish to transfer?

Comment

Possibly 1 or 2 to start , but eventually 7 or 8 domains to transfer.

At the moment it might be all of them. The existing host appear to be having a bit of a meltdown since they made big changes on Sunday. Support not replying to my requests, no email service since Sunday.

Comment

There will be a transfer fees same as renewal fees. We could renew the domain names if they are within 90 days of the renewal date with the fees we charge.

Let me know what you think.

Comment

Working...
                X