Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UTM gateway

Dear Sir/Madam

I need the QUOTE for a Dedicated server or VPS that has the following options:
    1. I want to install my own image which is a UTM gateway. Do you have KVM for that?
    2. Can I have two NICs or more on the server?

Hello Marco,

Can you please help us with more details related to UTM gateway? In terms of which UTM are you going to use and the purpose to use it.

Comment

It is SOPHO UTM. I am going to install at your server and connect my UTMs to that via VPN .

Comment

You better consider dedicated server instead of VPS to use is SOPHOS UTM as you will get more room to mix and match whatever tech you want. With dedicated box you can use either SOPHOS OR Pfsense in addition to your current gateway.

Comment

Can you please confirm your specs requirement? Accordingly we will help you with the pertinent solution.

Comment

The server needs to have : 40 GB of hard and 4 GB of ram and Dual Core. How much is the cost per month?

Comment

You will need to consider our cloud server or dedicated server to suffice your resource requirement. Can you confirm the preferred hosting platform?

Comment

Linux platform, which is the best to choose from Cloud & Dedicated server?

Comment

Working...
                X