Adult Content Hosting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult Content Hosting

Do you allow adult website hosting? Also if you direct me through your TOS.

Yes, we allow adult website hosting with certain limitation on type of content. You better get in touch with our sales guys regarding this aspect through email or live chat so they will assist you more. To check TOS please refer the below URL:

Follow us on - | | |
    Contact us: | Email:
    Ph: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Comment

Will we need any License or any legal documents? I have been through the TOS and its very clear anything legal under US laws.

Comment

If you have the legal documents then it’s good. However, you need to ensure content isn't copyrighted or provocative.
        Follow us on - | | |

Comment

That will not be a problem. Is it possible with all hosting traditional hosting plans provided or would I need to consider any specific plan for this?

Comment

Depends on your resource requirements you can host your website with our traditional hosting as well as on our Cloud hosting solutions. Let me the know resources you wish to have with hosting.
            Follow us on - | | |

Comment

I will need 4 GB RAM, 40 GB disk space. What will be the best option VPS or Dedicated?

Comment

You can very well consider our basic dedicated server which will certainly suffice your requirement. Please refer to link below to checkout various dedicated servers we do offer on our website :

http://www.bodhost.com/dedicated-ser...eb-hosting.php

Comment

Originally posted by Avery View Post
                  I will need 4 GB RAM, 40 GB disk space. What will be the best option VPS or Dedicated?
                  Hello Avery,

I would want to inform you that considering our VPS hosting or Dedicated hosting both will suffice your needs. However we usually recommend to consider the dedicated hosting if the prior concern is to get the best performance , as our dedicated server comes with a branded hardware, dedicated resources to host your website which gets you faster performance compared to any other hosting plans available. Also considering a dedicated server you will have full access to the server also you will be able to upgrade / downgrade the server resources as per your requirements individually on dedicated which is not possible on VPS as they have fixed resources.
                  As suggested by my colleague Stuart, I would agree considering one of the basic dedicated server would be an better option for you.

Thanks and Regards,
                  Edward Stone Earn up to $350 with bodHOST Web Hosting Affiliate Program
                  Contact us: | Email: sales[@]bodHOST[dot]com

Comment

Thanks for the very precise information and suggestion Stuart and Paul. Hope this will allow me maintain 99.95% Uptime as per mentioned on your website. I am soon considering to opt for the basic dedicated server, may I know the dell model you are using?

Comment

Working...
                    X