• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Dedicated Server In USA

Hi Friends I’m looking Dedicated Server in the USA

I need AMD RYZEN 5 4000

64/128GB RAM

1TB/2TB NVME SSD

I would like you to review the dedicated hosting offers section from google. You will get many new hosting offers as well as more information about dedicated hosting server plans.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Jenkins View Post
      I would like you to review the dedicated hosting offers section from google. You will get many new hosting offers as well as more information about dedicated hosting server plans.
      Thank you so much, i tired on google too but i am little confused but hosting also and their prices and services

Comment

Many companies offer Dedicated Hosting PLans, you need to find and tell them what kind of features do you want for dedicated hosting,
        Are you looking for a decent price and which location in the USA are you looking for it?

Comment

Can you tell me what is your budget and what price do you want to purchase?
          I would like to suggest that you can go for bodHOST, as it has the best services all over the world and they have their own centers in the USA, India, Canada, and many more countiers.
          I would like to say that they have new year's offers going on, so you just go to their website and if you purchase a Dedicated hosting server then you will get 20% OFF on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
            Can you tell me what is your budget and what price do you want to purchase?
            I would like to suggest that you can go for bodHOST, as it has the best services all over the world and they have their own centers in the USA, India, Canada, and many more countiers.
            I would like to say that they have new year's offers going on, so you just go to their website and if you purchase a Dedicated hosting server then you will get 20% OFF on it.
            - Most of the time the budget is super low on this kind of request, and it makes 14-18 months for ROI. This isn't always the case. However, I'd say around 75% of the time it is.

Comment

Looking for the best managed dedicated server hosting in the USA that provides the greatest level of service quality, technical expertise, and highly tailored solutions to help you reach your business objectives? Choose bodHOST. Their technical support team is always there to help you with any Server-related problems.

Key Features
              • Server & Application setup
              • Complete Business Optimization
              • Backup & Restoration
              • Softaculous Configuration
              • Easy Server setup
              • Free Migration process

Comment

As I'm using bodHOST web hosting, I will recommend bodHOST Hosting offers a range of dedicated server hosting options, divided between the managed and unmanaged server hosting ranges. All servers come with SSD storage for faster load times and use smart routing technology to guarantee 99.999% uptime

Comment

Working...
                X