What is lacking in ecommerce now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is lacking in ecommerce now?

There are always continual improvements in technology sector, but ecommerce seems to have stalled. What can push ecommerce back into the realm of innovation, rather than the stagnant pool it is now?

I dont agree with you...ecommerce is continuously evolving. There has been an explosion of technology that ecommerce retailers have benefited from over the past two years.

Comment

There is a lot of innovation right now in e-commerce. From what I see, Amazon is ruling the roost on eCommerce. eBay and associated services are making a mark but they are a different type of ecommerce platform.

Comment

Most eCommerce sites focus on bringing goods to the market which are traditionally hard to find/hard to understand/bulk-order and make that purchase process as easy as possible.

Comment

Personalized recommendations and an overall customized experience is lacking in ecommerce now. There are thousands of products and one has to navigate a lot to find the best fit. An e-commerce website should present a different face to every customer.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinW07 View Post
            There are always continual improvements in technology sector, but ecommerce seems to have stalled. What can push ecommerce back into the realm of innovation, rather than the stagnant pool it is now?
            It would be helpful for all of us to continue this thread if you mention what kind of innovations you are expecting in ecommerce…
            Follow us on - | | |
            Contact us: | Email:
            Ph: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Comment

Originally posted by paullopez View Post
              It would be helpful for all of us to continue this thread if you mention what kind of innovations you are expecting in ecommerce…
              Companies have created great utility experiences but haven't made shopping fun. I'm talking about replicating part of the way a shop assistant makes shopping fun in high street boutiques.

Comment

Working...
              X