I'm looking for ideas for a new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm looking for ideas for a new website

I'm thinking of starting a blog site for my business, therefore which is the best option: a new site or an existing one?

You need to Create a sub-domain if the blog is part of an existing website. For example, some hosting providers are setting up a blog under a subdomain to discuss industry or company news. So it is up to you to decide what you will do.

Comment

I'm not sure what you're asking, but if you're wondering which software to use then I can recommend Ghost; it's what we use and it's a fantastic blogging platform. They provide a self-hosted alternative that you can install on your hardware or a hosted plan that you can subscribe to.

Comment

If the existing one is no longer relevant, you can create a new site, but if the existing one is, there is no need for a new one.

Comment

If you want to profit from your blog traffic, you have to invest in SEO.
          If you can discover a site with some organic traffic and a topic that is similar to your planning glog topic, it will be the ideal option. If you simply want to inform people about your life, then purchase a new domain.

Comment

You must offer further information, such as your blog's topic. Is it connected to your present website? What is the primary objective of this blog?

Comment

As far as I'm aware, having the blog in a directory rather than on a subdomain is preferable for SEO.

Comment

I’ll have some helpful links for you at the bottom. But the first thing to do is have an idea.
                • Personal Blog: Write about anything and everything in your life, for fun.
                • Your Own Company Website: Create a website for your small business and promote it through social media.
                • How-To-Do-Something website: Where you show people how to do something through a blog, like how to code a website.
                • Review site: Dedicate your blog to reviewing things, and become an Amazon affiliate to get paid while doing it!
                • Adventure blog: Where you document all your adventures of hot air ballooning, sky-diving, and surfing. Buy a Go-Pro Camera.
                • Niche Site: Choose a focused topic and only write about that every day. This is what this site is!

Comment

I would be thankful for the community answers Because I got the best tips.

Comment

Working...
                  X