SpamExperts anti-spam filter for emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpamExperts anti-spam filter for emails

Been wondering when you purchase the Spam experts filtering, what happens to spam? Is it auto deleted or moved to junk folder? What if it is a genuine email and still deleted as spam?

Any one here to help?

Originally posted by Deborah View Post
    Been wondering when you purchase the Spam experts filtering, what happens to spam? Is it auto deleted or moved to junk folder? What if it is a genuine email and still deleted as spam?

Any one here to help?
    No worries on genuine emails being deleted. In the Spam Experts web interface, you can find all messages for all domains that were permanently blocked by the filtering system under the Spam Quarantine. In the Spam quarantine area all the suspicious messages associated with the current domain are stored. It contains the messages that are permanently blocked by the anti-spam system. The messages can be deleted or released as per your choice.

Comment

Can I use your SpamExperts addon with a hosting account not hosted with you? I know it may sound silly but been badly looking for a proper spam filtering addon.

Comment

Ok Amelia I get that. However is there still chance that genuine emails may be going to the Spam Quarantine box? Then this would be too much work to remove them from the genuine box if the email usually receives marketing kinda stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by crackle View Post
          Can I use your SpamExperts addon with a hosting account not hosted with you? I know it may sound silly but been badly looking for a proper spam filtering addon.
          Yes there are absolutely no issues using it even if you do not host a package with us for that specific domain.

Comment

Originally posted by Deborah View Post
            Ok Amelia I get that. However is there still chance that genuine emails may be going to the Spam Quarantine box? Then this would be too much work to remove them from the genuine box if the email usually receives marketing kinda stuff.
            If you find that you are receiving too much spam, or that too many legitimate emails are being sent to the spam folder, you can change your filter settings to be more or less strict in checking your email. If you have Spam Experts filtering enabled, all email to your domain will route through the Spam Experts filter first, before being sent to your inbox.

Comment

Yes I think we should be ok with that. The account usually receives a lot of marketing emails being the primary contact email ID for the domain. I think will try ordering it for one mailbox and see. Thank you again, no more questions on this thread for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia View Post
                Yes there are absolutely no issues using it even if you do not host a package with us for that specific domain.
                Do we need to make any DNS changes for the domain to point emails to your server?

Comment

Yes you need to update the MX record for that domain name and it should be done You can easily use our spam expert software with that for your domain name.

Comment

Also as the spam expert is domain based you can certainly have benefits of this add on for the domain hosted on the external server.

Comment

SpamExperts is a staggeringly precise, strong, and practical enemy of spam arrangement that safely checks approaching email, through an insightful focal group, before it comes to your inbox.
                      Our group checks a large number of messages consistently and conveys a spam discovery exactness pace of up to 99.98%.

Following are elements of SpamExperts [Incoming/outgoing] :
                      ♦ Highlights approaching channel
                      • Secure your organization from spam, infection, phishing, and malware assaults
                      • Identify flare-ups of new spam and malware right away
                      • Add overt repetitiveness and progression to your email conveyance process
                      • Further develop asset productivity
                      • Work on representatives' efficiency
                      ♦ Highlights active channel
                      • Guarantee your organization doesn't convey spam without your insight
                      • Try not to be boycotted
                      • Secure your image name, don't take a chance with your standing
                      • Keep away from fine associations for conveying spontaneous email
                      • Further develop misuse reasonability

Visit: https://www.bodhost.com/spamexpert

Comment

Working...
                      X