Bodhost Rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bodhost Rocks

I have to say i have dealt with other hosting companies. I Started dealing with BODHOST.com several months ago. In all Honesty it seemed like it took a long time to get the server set up and online. At first i would get told the server would up and running in 12 hours then i would get told it would be another 3 to 4 hours. Then i would get another time frame. Everyone i talked to said they knew about the delays but it seemed like i was getting one run around after another. And i know i was getting frustrated and hard to get along with.

Other than the initial setup of the server i had payed for takeing so long to get set up and running into my time contraints which put me behind on soem stuff (the first month it was setup i didnt have the time to get everything done because it had taken so long to set up)

The service i have recieved from tech support and also from the billing department have been Amazing. The people i have dealt with in tech support have been very courtious and professianal and have taken the time to make sure i had the answer to my questions. The Billing department has been very understanding and worked with through a recent issue i had with my bank.

Hats off to Seth in the billing department for being understanding and working with me. And also to the tech support people (to many to list) for all the help they have given me setting things up and explaining things to me.

I can deffinately say that when contracts with the other hosting service im using run out all those hostings will be moved to BODHOST.

Its nice getting an answer when ya need it and not some random talking like your a complete idiot.

I would highly reccommend BODHOST to anyone needing hosting services.

Dean Smithits all good

Thanks for your honest feedback. We have been working towards providing services as quick as possible to our clients in all situations. Although, sometimes few circumstances are unavoidable and that cause the delay. I request you to share your ideas about BODHost continuously; which will help us to know quality level of our services. We will appreciate your contribution in improving our services towards our clients.
    Follow us on - Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin
    Contact us: Live Chat | Email: [email protected]
    Ph: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Comment

the only recommendations i would make at this time is when you are haveing issues getting a server set up just be honest with the customer and let them know exactly what is takeing so long. Dont just tell them "your server will be set up in the next 24 hours" then in 24 hours when they are asking whats going on dont tell them oh we are sorry for the inconvienance your server will be set up in another 3 to 4 hours. Just tell them exactly what is going on and be honest. That was the only problem ive had with your company. That and the fact that for the first month the server was online i wasnt doing anything with it because i did not have the time to set everything up because it took so long to get it online and i still paid for that first month of it being up. If i remember correctly the first week that i paid for it wasnt even online due to delays.

I even had one of your people tell me at one point that the server i had paid for was no longer available. I think i still have the transcript of that chat in my email.

But with the tech support i have gotten and the fact that tech support is so knowledgeable and helpfull and answers questions clearly it all works out. Would have been nice not haven to pay that first bill since i wasnt able to set up my server

its all good

Comment

Thank you for appreciating our support team as this will increase the motive of our tech support team members. We are delighted by this feedback and we will make sure that you will always receive the best hosting services.
        Follow us on - Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Linkedin
        Contact us: Live Chat | Email: [email protected]
        Ph: 866-662-0909, +1.302.294.5628

Comment

Working...
        X