The personal touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The personal touch

Although it is not really that difficult to find tech support it is a much greater challenge to find it with genuine and honest providers. Bodhost has never failed me in either area and that's why I would (and do) highly recommend them. I like dealing with 'real' people, even if that contact is relayed through technology.

Hello,

We sincerely thank you for your Appreciation and BODHost being a service-oriented hosting company will always look forward to serve our clients better.

Regards,

Forum Administrator
    Redundant Dedicated Server Hosting Solutions Only at BODHost
    24x7 Toll-Free ph. : +1. 866-662-0909
    Email : [email protected] | MSN : [email protected]

Comment

I agree to you Bladeunner. Finding a perfect web hosting provider for my websites was always a tough task. If at the first instance we find a host who I believed would offer reliable services, screwed up after spending sometime with them. I had formed an opinion about the hosting companies here in the US, that each hosting provider has two faces, one is what they commit and the other is what they actually are, until last year in March when I switched to Bodhost. I musn't hesitate to appreciate their support, they have been very friendly everytime I spoke to them, they would tell you precisely whats happening with the server unlike other companies who hesitate in disclosing the actual issue and keep the customers in the black hole of assumptions. Bodhost (to my surprise) has taken an extra effort of keeping me updated about the activities happening with the server, and thats the best part why Im still hosting my domains with them.

Must say Bodhostian's .... keep up the good work Thanx

Comment

Hello,

We thank you for the gratitude towards BODhost and it's services. We are glad to know that customers are satisfied with the kind of hosting services we offer and we will always make sure that we continue offering the same kind of support in future with a constant endeavor of improving it.
        VPS Hosting | Managed Dedicated Servers
        50% Flat Discount on Shared & Reseller Hosting Plans

Comment

I am pretty sure that it is the company's commitment to being open to change that makes the difference. We are all in a chain and it sure works better when all members see the value of the others.

Comment

The personal touch

I agree with that 'The personal touch' is necessary when we dealing in software field then there is always demands for honest service providers. Because many companies and the service providers don't provide the services as they advertise,And get rid this problem you should select such a provider that you can make good formal relation with that in other word it work likes personal touch.

Comment

Working...
            X