Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just bang out of order....

<just kidding>

Just thought I would drop in and say thanks for the excellent support so far.

I have been a customer for less than 12 hours and am already impressed with the responses and support from the staff I have dealt with today.

Its an utter thankless task answering dumb questions from wet newbies and new customers day in day out, (I've been there) but their efforts to get my server up, domain sorted and silly questions answered is very much appreciated.

Please pass on the message to everyone involved at the sharp end.

Regards

Tony

Hello and to the forums Tony.

Thank you for an honest appreciation regarding the support and hosting services we offer. This kind of appreciation motivates each and every staff member of our company to offer excellent quality services to all our customers
    VPS Hosting | Managed Dedicated Servers
    50% Flat Discount on Shared & Reseller Hosting Plans

Comment

Just thought I would drop in and say thanks for the excellent support so far.

I have been a customer for less than 12 hours and am already impressed with the responses and support from the staff I have dealt with today.

Its an utter thankless task answering dumb questions from wet newbies and new customers
      Last edited by carl owen; 07-11-11, 09:38.
      uk replica watches
      replica watches

Comment

Working...
      X