X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plesk VS cPanel

Which control panel is better in 2022?

Hello,

Plesk is a better option if you're looking to stay with a similar control panel when using multiple servers. The control panel of Plesk has separate licenses for 10-30 websites, and it works out to be cheaper if you have fewer sites. But if you have a large number of sites, then cPanel can be a more affordable option.

Regards,
    Nora.Kirk

Comment

If you see the main difference between Plesk and cPanel is primarily in their user interfaces and the web servers they support. Plesk has a user interface that is comparable to that of the WordPress admin panel, and it works with both Linux and Windows servers. Only Linux web servers are compatible with cPanel, which includes a graphical interface.

Comment

Plesk has OS like Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL, Cloud Linux, Amazon Linux, Virtuozzo Linux, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP and
        cPanel has CentOS, CloudLinux, RHEL 7, or Amazon Linux, So Plesk has more OS compared to cPanel.

Comment

While Plesk tools can be used to migrate, cPanel requires the use of a transfer tool, which is available in WHM. You cannot transfer from cPanel.

Comment

In Plesk - DropBox, AWS S3, Google Drive, and Acronis are some of the website backup tools available. Password protection can be used to protect sensitive data in backups.

In cPanel – For Backups must be done manually and are kept in your server's local backup directory.

Comment

cPanel is widely used because it is easy to use and compatible with Linux-based servers, which power the vast bulk of the Internet.
              If you want to use a comparable control panel across numerous servers, Plesk is a better choice

Comment

Plesk's control panel provides separate licenses for 10-30 websites and having fewer sites turns out to be cheaper.
                However, if you have a big number of sites, cPanel may be a more cost-effective solution. Plesk is preferable to cPanel for beginners who are just getting started with a website.

Comment

There is no right or incorrect response to this; it is a matter of personal preference and situation. Plesk is my preferred platform after 8 years in the market. It is the lesser-known of the two, but it offers some unique features that will set you apart from the sea of cookie-cutter Cpanel hosts.

Before attempting this, you should have some decent systems administrator experience; otherwise, you should either utilize a managed server with either panel or simply use reseller hosting.

Comment

I've been a fan of the cPanel environment for over a decade. It's incredibly adaptable and expandable. Third-party support is outstanding, and cPanel University offers excellent training.
                    Plesk has a plethora of assistance, but I'm not comfortable with it, and I've frequently faced difficulties connecting with Plesk when I've needed to use it. I don't have much experience with this, but it could indicate a lack of support.

|

Comment

cPanel is the most popular control panel on the market, and it comes with a lot of features. As a result, cPanel is the finest option for business.

Comment

To date, cPanel is the most widely used control panel. It has an easy-to-use user interface as well as a competent server management interface. Whether you're a site manager, a user, or a reseller, both interfaces work perfectly and provide a comfortable hosting experience.

Plesk is a control panel that is intended to assist you in securing, developing, and running your apps and websites. Its main focus is on simplicity and usability. Plesk is a newer version of cPanel. Plesk was released in 2001, and cPanel was released in 1996. Plesk is similar to cPanel and WHM in many ways. Plesk is a cross-platform service, whereas cPanel is only available on Linux.

Both are the best to use!

Comment

Working...
                        X