Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I choose the right Cloud Hosting Provider?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I choose the right Cloud Hosting Provider?

I want to host my website on the cloud. Will this results in a data breach?
    Can you help me, please?

Can you tell me the reasons why do you want to work on Cloud?

Comment

Can you get information on the internet or you can ask the hosting provider also they will you in detail what the kind of hosting you want and for your website?

Comment

The security of a web application/server is only as safe as the person who runs it... Choosing cloud hosting over a dedicated/VPS environment will not provide you with any additional security because the server's security is determined by the server's security. I'd start with the ideal environment for running your web app, then move on to what you can do to safeguard your web server. There are numerous tutorials and services available online that provide server hardening and other services

Comment

I agree with the majority of the responses on this topic, which is why you should consider why you need cloud in the first place. The cloud is typically used by corporations or commercial websites that require rapid scaling or application-based settings. It's not that you can't get cloud hosting in other ways; you certainly can.

To choose a cloud hosting company, however, you must first define your hosting requirements before deciding on a provider. For example, one of my clients needed more than 200k monthly users with continuous availability across five countries, therefore I had to recommend a content delivery network provider, such as ResellerClub because their plans fit their budget.
          |

Comment

The majority of data breaches on the internet happen at the application level. It makes no difference whether you host your application on a VPS, Cloud, or Dedicated Server; they all offer about the same level of security - which you may increase by protecting your software environment - and it is the responsibility of programmers to develop secure code.
            There will be data breaches if your code isn't good, no matter how secure the hosting is.

Comment

If you're looking for a new cloud hosting service, you should first consider the following factors:

1. How is security guaranteed? Is SSL support available? At the server level, what security layers have they added?
              2. What are the locations of data centers? Are they sufficiently safe?
              3. Will the environment be scalable?
              4, What method would you use to reach the cloud?
              5. Is the pricing structure within your budgetary constraints?
              6. What is the maximum amount of time that the system can be up and running?
              7. How reliable is the service provider? (check online reviews)
              Data breaches should also be avoided by the web hosting provider. We recently witnessed data breaches at a well-known hosting provider that were extremely startling. As a result, checking company reviews before making a decision is strongly suggested.

Comment

Whenever you are looking for the right cloud service provider for your business, make sure that you are getting the following cost benefits:
                • Flexible billing and plans
                • No lock-in periods
                • Get discounts when you commit for a long time
                • Pay-as-you-go billing models
                • Easy scaling and stoppage of services

Comment

Working...
                X